UPDATED DEADLINE: The deadline for submitting the grant application has been extended to Tuesday, January 17, 2017 by 5 p.m.
The Greater Vision Outreach Ministry, a new service of Baptist Children’s Homes of North Carolina (BCH), is accepting grant applications for its community mini-grant program. Sponsored by BNC Bank, the purpose of the program is to help strengthen the condition of disadvantaged children and families in Davidson County. Through funding designated by BNC Bank, the goal is to enhance the missions of faith-based nonprofits and churches who are addressing the physical and spiritual needs of people in the community.
Grant Workshops: When and Where
Greater Vision Outreach Ministry will host grant workshops for organizatons applying for funds on:
- Thursday, December 8 - 6 to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 13 - 10 to 11 a.m.
The workshops will be held at the North Carolina Baptist Aging Ministry (NCBAM) offices located at 201-A Idol Street at BCH’s Mills Home campus in Thomasville, NC 27361.
To register for a workshop, contact Marjorie Rorie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336-747-0018.
To apply for funding, organizations must be registered with their 501(c)(3) nonprofit status and based in Davidson County with an operational budget less than $100,000.
Organizations must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- Must be a 501 (c)(3) exempt nonprofit organization
- Must be based in Davidson County, NC
- Must serve the disadvantaged population of Davidson County, NC
- Must be an organization with an operational budget less than $100,000
- Focus of service must include one or more of the following:
- Hunger and Basic Needs
- At-risk Youth
- Human Services
- Personal Development
- IRS tax exemption letter
- Board member list with affiliations
- Brochure, flyer or annual report
- A photograph and description that we are permitted to use in a slide presentation that highlights your organization
NOTE: The deadline for submitting the grant application has been extended to Tuesday, January 17, 2017 by 5 p.m. Organizations are limited to only one (1) submission.
Grant Awards Event
Grants will be awarded at a special event on:
- Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 11:30 a.m.
The event will be held at Mills Home Baptist Church at 701 Watson Circle, Thomasville, NC 27361.
For questions or more information, please contact Marjorie Rorie, Director, Greater Vision Outreach Ministry, at email@example.com or 336-747-0018.
Submitting Your Mini-Grant Application
There are two options for submitting your application and the required documents:
1) Use the online application form below. Please note you will need to complete this application in one setting as you will only be able to save/submit at the end. You will receive an email confirmation once you have submitted your application.
2) Download and fill out the Microsoft Word version of the application. Once completed, please submit the application, along with the required documentation outlined on page 2 of the application, to firstname.lastname@example.org